1. Sand painting.
·Materials. Thick white paper, glue and sand.
·Method: Apply the glue with a paintbrush creating the shapes you want. Before it dries cover the picture with sand and let it dry. Then take off the remained sand
2. Create printing textures.
·Materials. Thick white paper and tempera painting.
· Subject. A range of materials (cotton, paper, plastic, a leave, etc.)
· Method: Paint the materials with any color and press them softly onto the paper surface.
3. Create rubbings textures.:-
In this exercise, you’ll start to explore the connection between touching and drawing.
· Materials. Paper of varying weight and color, soft pencil or chalk.
· Subject. A range of rough surfaces.
· Method: Place a piece of paper directly on the surface you intend to take the rubbing form, and then use a soft pencil to rub on the paper.