1. Sand painting.
· Materials. Thick white paper, glue and sand.
·Method: Apply the glue with a paintbrush creating the shapes you want. Before it dries cover the picture with sand and let it dry. Then take off the remained sand
2. Create printing textures.
· Materials. Thick white paper and tempera painting.
· Subject. A range of materials (cotton, paper, plastic, a leave, etc.)
· Method: Paint the materials with any color and press them softly onto the paper surface.
3. Create rubbings textures.:-
In this exercise, you’ll start to explore the connection between touching and drawing.
· Materials. Paper of varying weight and color, soft pencil or chalk.
· Subject. A range of rough surfaces.
· Method: Place a piece of paper directly on the surface you intend to take the rubbing form, and then use a soft pencil to rub on the paper.