Follow the listed steps for proper implementation of Damp Proof:
1) Clean the surface well and remove any dirt, grease, or loose dust particles. It is advised to use a strong wire brush or a high-speed water jet.
2) A small hammer can be used to test the soundness of the substrate. Both cracks and weakened areas of up to 3 mm should be treated with SmartCare Crack Seal.
3) Apply a self-priming coat of SmartCare Damp Proof (diluted with water in a 3:1 ratio).
4) Apply two perpendicular coats of SmartCare Damp Proof without dilution. When the substance is already damp, apply SmartCare Joint Tapes to both corners and joints. Achieve a forced coverage of 10 square feet per liter for the machine.
5) Allow for 4-6 hours drying time between coats.